Tuesday 11 May 2010

Nearly there!



Nearly there... meaning, finishing work tomorrow, paperwork, housework, washing and all the other menial jobs which are manically fitted in before we head off. I think we will be sleeping most of the way on the train!

Everybody has been primed, including telling the boys NO parties while we are away!!!

The Bike arrives in Wick tomorrow, as it's been busy hopping from one lorry to another. Thank you Mike and Barbara, you've been fantastic.

Harry designed the tandem logo for the t-shirt and hopefully the von trapp family will be wearing them on our arrival at Lands End.



Little boy's sticky fingers get everywhere! Each of the boys added their fingerprint to this lovely pendant so I will have all the family with me along the route plus my locket of Mum and Dad... call me soppy, but we are a unique family.

No comments:

Post a Comment