Wednesday 5 May 2010

OK Girlies, This One's From Joules!



As you can see, by my NEW Lycra shorts, I have achieved the ultimate goal of SIZE 8!!!!!

Now the reality... They have to be tight (thanks to the spandex) to suck everything in as I am still a size 12. The moment lasted all of a few glorious minutes and I'm seriously thinking of wearing them inside out to display this wonderful image!

We're on the final countdown now. Eight days till we catch the train. Somebody asked me recently "what is going to be my luxury item?" After much thought, I need two! Maybe three, four? However, it's got to be my crochet hook! (and some wool) I can hear my girlies cheering! As my feet will be up most of the way down, so a king size bedspread will be completed on my return!

1 comment:

  1. Graffiti Granny's are very pleased you will be taking a crochet hook and wool, but they doubt very much if you will have the time or inclination to do much except sleep!!!!!And as for a size 8, Well Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol :)

    ReplyDelete